Our strength comes from our devoted team. We are dedicated to helping each member of the Bonded Team grow and committed to each other’s long term success.
We are an equal opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation packages including company-paid medical insurance, paid holidays, and educational assistance. We offer career opportunities in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, and Tennessee.
Join our Servant Team and build your career! Complete and submit an online application. Download a copy of our application. For additional information, please contact 800-950-7933 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are hiring for:
Position Benefits and Training:
- Company-paid medical and life insurance
- Company-paid union benefits
- Company-paid holidays and paid time off
- Retirement: union pensions, 401(K) savings, profit-sharing
- Safety training and certifications (Zero Injuries is our Goal!)
- Hands-on installation training and basic blueprint reading
- Guaranteed 40-hour paycheck (rain or shine)
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license and clear driving record
- Maintain drug free culture
- Some travel (we try to have team members home as much as possible)
- Ability to read and write in English
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in general construction a plus
- Experience in operating machinery (mini excavator, forklift, etc.) a plus
This position performs the estimate takeoffs on commercial, residential, industrial and government structures for lightning protection and grounding systems; develops concept designs for estimating lightning protection and grounding systems; researches project scope of work, specifications, layouts and plans, and other bid documents to aid in conceptual design development; prepare written proposal details scope of work for customer presentation.
- Pass a criminal background check & drug screen
- Maintain drug free culture
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Experience in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word & Excel); electronic plan software; internet software; project management software
- Associates degree preferred with 1 to 2 years related experience and / or training; or equivalent administrative experience in construction industry
- Knowledge of lightning protection standards (UL96A, NFPA780, LPI175) is extremely beneficial
What our team says...
“I feel extremely blessed to be working for a company that walks the walk and talks the talk.”
“Being a good co-worker will lead to better communication and better teamwork. Happy co-workers improve every job whether the job is tough or not.”
“Bonded is more like a family than a company and that is an amazing thing! Customers and co-workers are the most important factor for Bonded to be successful, and if we take care of one another the sky is the limit!”
“When you love the company you work for and you love what you do – 15 years goes by fast.”