Our strength comes from our devoted team. We are dedicated to helping each member of the Bonded team grow and committed to each other’s long term success.
We are an equal opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation packages including company-paid medical insurance, paid holidays, and educational assistance. We offer career opportunities in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, and Tennessee.
We are hiring for:
- Developing knowledge of the nationally recognized standards governing the lightning protection industry
- Basic training in reading blueprints and installation drawings
- Hands-on installation training
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Valid Driver’s License and clear MVR
- Drug free and clear driving record at all times
- Experience in general construction
- Experience in operating machinery (mini excavator, forklift, etc.)
- Ability to complete all company safety programs
- Ability to read and write in English
- High school diploma or GED
What our team says...
“Being a good co-worker will lead to better communication and better teamwork. Happy co-workers improve every job whether the job is tough or not.”
“I feel extremely blessed to be working for a company that walks the walk and talks the talk.”
“Bonded is more like a family than a company and that is an amazing thing! Customers and co-workers are the most important factor for Bonded to be successful, and if we take care of one another the sky is the limit!”