Our strength comes from our devoted team. We are dedicated to helping each member of the Bonded Team grow and committed to each other’s long term success.
We are an equal opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation packages including company-paid medical insurance, paid holidays, and educational assistance. We offer career opportunities in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, and Tennessee.
We are hiring for:
Position Benefits and Training:
- Company-paid medical and life insurance
- Company-paid union benefits
- Company-paid holidays and paid time off
- Retirement: union pensions, 401(K) savings, profit-sharing
- Safety training and certifications (Zero Injuries is our Goal!)
- Hands-on installation training and basic blueprint reading
- Guaranteed 40-hour paycheck (rain or shine)
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license and clear driving record
- Drug free culture
- Some travel (we try to have team members home as much as possible)
- Ability to read and write in English
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in general construction a plus
- Experience in operating machinery (mini excavator, forklift, etc.) a plus
What our team says...
“Being a good co-worker will lead to better communication and better teamwork. Happy co-workers improve every job whether the job is tough or not.”
“I feel extremely blessed to be working for a company that walks the walk and talks the talk.”
“Bonded is more like a family than a company and that is an amazing thing! Customers and co-workers are the most important factor for Bonded to be successful, and if we take care of one another the sky is the limit!”