Our strength comes from our devoted team. We are dedicated to supporting each other and committed to each other’s growth and long term success.
We are an equal opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation packages including company-paid medical insurance, paid holidays, and educational assistance. We offer career opportunities in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, and Tennessee.
Position Benefits and Training:
- Company-paid medical and life insurance
- Company-paid union benefits
- Company-paid holidays and paid time off
- Retirement: union pensions, 401(K) savings, profit-sharing
- Safety training and certifications (Zero Injuries is our Goal!)
- Hands-on installation training and basic blueprint reading
- Guaranteed 40-hour paycheck (rain or shine)
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license and clear driving record
- Maintain drug free culture
- Some travel (we try to keep team members home as much as possible)
- Ability to read and write in English
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in general construction a plus
- Experience in operating machinery (mini excavator, forklift, etc.) a plus
- Collaborate with Team Bonded to furnish customers and field with complete estimating lightning protection and grounding systems
- Researches project scope of work, specifications, layouts and architectural, structural and electrical plans, previous proposals and/or develop a concept for design.
- Coordinate with vendors on special products and pricing for estimates in a timely manner
- Prepares written proposal/quotes with scope of work for customer
- Training and knowledge of Company products, procedures, and lightning protection industry standards; NFPA 780, UL 96A, LPI 175
- Documents and data entries all estimating itemized materials, equipment and clear scope of work, how project is estimated and general specification/layout project requirements
- Pass a criminal background check, drug screen, and MVR
- Maintain drug free culture
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Associates degree with 2+ years related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment with large quantities of projects
- Knowledge/experience in BlueBeam software for estimating with plans, Google earth, photos, etc.
What our team says...
“When you love the company you work for and you love what you do – 15 years goes by fast.”
“Being a good co-worker will lead to better communication and better teamwork. Happy co-workers improve every job whether the job is tough or not.”
“Bonded is more like a family than a company and that is an amazing thing! Customers and co-workers are the most important factor for Bonded to be successful, and if we take care of one another the sky is the limit!”